Customers choose us because
Ipswich Laundry Service provides domestic laundry and ironing. We pick up, deliver, wash, iron, fold your household washables.
Why not claim your weekend back now? Simply click ‘Get Started’ to order today.
Ironing getting you down?
If ironing gets you down, Ipswich Laundry Service is an affordable and convenient way to have freshly pressed garments ready to wear. Professional ironing at Ipswich Laundry Services caters for domestic ironing needs in the Ipswich local area with pick up and return delivery.
How it works
Ipswich Laundry Service is here to accommodate your schedule and laundry needs. When factoring in not having to use your water, electricity and time as well…“It Pays For Itself!” After we pick up your laundry we will wash, dry, neatly fold, and package your laundry.
NDIS Laundry Services?
We are an accredited NDIS laundry provider (4050014655). We offer same-day quotes & service agreements servicing the Ipswich, Springfield & Indooroopilly areas. We can provide multiple services per week including specialised foul laundry services. Learn more.
Whether you’re too busy or it’s just too much, we’ll give you a helping hand with the laundry. From everyday laundry to special care items and blankets. All door to door, so it couldn’t be any easier. Sit back and relax!
Business & Work Wear
We know how important the look and feel of freshly laundered, Business and Workwear is. We’ve spent years perfecting it. That’s why we supply an exceptional laundry service that’s tailored, flexible and personal.
Handy Hints & Tips
- If you have ever cleaned a mechanic’s work uniform or own/manage any kind of mechanical workshop, you will understand the never-ending struggle of keeping your uniforms clean, professional looking and …[ Read More ]
- When it comes to stain removal on clothing, the old wives tales seem to work the very best at times, and then you have the new tricks and tips. See …[ Read More ]
- HAVE A GREASY MECHANIC UNIFORM? HOW TO KEEP IT CLEAN! March 19, 2021
- Effective Stain Removal January 19, 2021
- 5 Tips to Prevent Clothes from Pilling December 18, 2020
- Iron as you go November 4, 2020